- You may not borrow items that Marshall Public Library owns.
- You must use your own library card with no overdue items or fines.
- NEW Library card holders must check out at least one item from Marshall Public Library & return it before using Interlibrary Loan.
- There is a limit of 5 requests per week. Any requests over 5 will automatically be deleted without any notice to you. We will not keep track of deleted titles. The week begins Sunday morning and ends Saturday night.
- If a request can’t be filled, we will put a note about it on your library card.
- On average, items take 10 days to arrive. Please plan accordingly.
- You will be charged $5.00 for items you fail to pick up and check out, for any reason.
- Overdue fees are $.25 per item per day.
- You agree to be responsible for all charges, if any, associated with this Interlibrary Loan.
- If you do not return the materials, you may be prosecuted under Title 33, Chapter 26 (specifically, Section 33-2620) of the Idaho State Statutes.
By clicking on the ‘I Agree’ button, I affirm that I have read & agree with the above.