Eric Suess has been the Director of Marshall Public Library since 2011. He graduated from the University of Notre Dame in 1983 and earned a Masters degree in Information and Library Studies from the University of Michigan. When not running the Library, Eric and his wife Karen are active in the theater community, and serve on the Board of the Westside Players. Eric is a member of the National Puzzlers’ League, and the international trivia organization, the Learned League.
- Eric Suess: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library Administration and Board: email@example.com
In fulfilling its critical role in the community, the Marshall Public Library provides a vibrant lifelong learning center with information resources and programs to support the overall quality of life through an educated population, an informed electorate, and a dynamic economy.
By merging the best of tradition and technology, the Marshall Public Library aspires to provide:
- public library services for all people, beginning in the formative years;
- a foundation for community and economic development;
- a gathering and meeting place for cultural and intergenerational activity, and to meet the need of the community for informational, educational, recreational, and personal growth.