To see if the Library carries a particular magazine, access the Library Catalog and enter the magazine title in the search box.
To search for magazine and newspaper articles, click on the EBSCOhost link on the Resource Centers page where millions of full-text articles can be found. Your library card number is needed to log in to Proquest.
Idaho State Journal Archive
The Library has copies of the Idaho State Journal, and it’s predecessor, The Pocatello Tribune, as far back as 1895. A project is currently underway to digitize these archives. To access the digital archive, click on the image below:
For more information on how to navigate the Digital Archives visit the Advantage Archives Resources. If you cannot locate the reference you are seeking, please ask at the Reference Desk to access the microfilm of these newspapers.
Idaho Newspaper Archives
Click the image below to access digitized newspaper collections from other libraries in Idaho.
Newspaper Subscriptions at the Library
Since many of these newspapers arrive by mail, the current issues may be a few days behind.
- Aberdeen Times (current 3–5 issues)
- Idaho State Journal (paper copies kept until microfilmed—6 months)
- Idaho Statesman (current month to date)
- Morning News (current 3–5 issues)
- New York Times Sunday Edition (current 3–5 issues)
- Post Register (current month to date)
- Power County News (current 3–5 issues)
- ShoBan News (current 3–5 issues)
- USA Today (current 3–5 issues)
- Wall Street Journal (current 3–5 issues)